the knitterati

Monday, November 21, 2005

Labels

I ordered some labels to sew into stuff from able-labels.co.uk (when I ordered, the website was playing up a bit), they were pretty cheap. And they arrived quickly too, the expected delivery was up to 28 days and I think it's been like a week and a half.

So, here they are:



I have also been knitting more of the Phildar yarn/Katia pattern wrap, this is a shot of it draped along our two-seater sofa *:




A close up of the back of it (which I think looks good too):




And the front:





* I put one of our spare duvets on the sofa because the cushions tend to move apart and it the uncomfiest thing in the world, especially when you're knitting. The little pink things are pigs, if they are too small to make out. Oh and the picture is blurry because I forgot to take the macro function off, and it is actually quite a bit longer than that, I just couldn't fit the whole thing in the picture, I'm not tall enough, haha.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger PURLPOWER said...

The labels look cool!

 
At 10:05 AM, November 26, 2005, Blogger holly said...

haha, oh my god. Able Lable is just up the road from my house. My brother worked there one summer a few years ago, and my best friend had a temp job there like last month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home